Baseball Calgary is seeking volunteer to fill vacant FACILITIES DIRECTOR position within the Executive Committee
Duties of the Facilities Director:
- coordinates maintenance and development of Inland Athletic Park, including meeting with City of Calgary officials as necessary re: lease agreements and/ or development plans
- works with diamond scheduler re: use of facilities for team practices and games
- orders and purchases supplies needed to maintain fields (costs to be reimbursed from Treasurer with receipts provided).
- Books the porto potties required for the season. (already done for 2017 season).
- Be familiar with all Baseball Calgary and Baseball Alberta By-laws, Rules and Regulations.
- Have a signed Confidentiality Agreement and current Calgary Police Service security clearance on file with the Secretary.
- Attend all Board meetings and vote on matters before the Board.
Provide written report for the Annual General Meeting